The English1 exam for this year is 70 questions divided into 3 parts (details as follows).
1) GRAMMAR :Questions from (1A+1B+1C+2A+2B+2C+3A+3B) grammar lessons (blue pages) + preposition questions.
- Have you ------? Your eyes are red
a.Been crying b.Crying c.Cried d.Had cried
- When can you pay me ------ the money you owe me?
a.With b.Off c.For d.Back
2)READING : Two unseen passages (not from the book/intermediate level).
3)VOCABULARY : vocabulary exercises + vocabulary from reading texts + writing numbers (money lesson)
- It's an adjective for food that is hot, e.g., curry or chili. (from vocabulary excercises)
a. Raw b. spicy c. fried d. sour
- I desperately wanted to be with my sister and her friends. (from vocabulary in reading texts)
a. Very much b. Not much c. happily d. angrily
- $30.6 (number in words) (writing numbers)
a. Thirty point six dollars b. Thirty dollars six c. Thirteen point six d. none
*Exam Duration: 90 minutes
Hope the above (previously mentioned during lectures) + my reply to “ سؤال مشان الداخل بالأنكليزي “ makes clear to all students (what & how) to study.
[color=#008040][color=#008040][color=#4000BF]Please disconnect now (stop losing time) and go enjoy your time with our dear green English book.[/color][/color][/color]